Associate Channel Marketing Manager
Associate Channel Marketing Manager
Shorelight Education is a U.S.-based education company that funds and manages partnerships with universities to drive institutional growth, create new revenue streams, and expand options for students. Our vision is to bring together innovative universities and global citizens in a movement to educate the world. Shorelight focuses on international/transnational education and a unique student experience. Our diverse and talented team is made up of passionate change-makers who think entrepreneurially and act collaboratively. To learn more about Shorelight Education please visit our website at www.shorelight.com.
The Associate Channel Marketing Manager role reports to Marketing Director, Greater China and supports a team of China Marketing team responsible for executing local marketing strategies in the region targeted at national channels, especially work closely with national key accounts to ensure the best massages can be delivered to them. The Associate Channel Marketing Manager is, highly motivated, and independent candidate with strong marketing capabilities and communications skills to communicate different stakeholders across functional teams internally and externally. This new, evolving, and expanding role with a unique opportunity to provide crucial support to a growing local marketing team in Greater China Region.
This position will work closely with the in-country recruitment team and product team to assist with localized marketing strategy to drive recruitment of international students from the region. The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will have a positive, can-do attitude, strong attention to details, and team management skills.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Support Channel Marketing Manager to collaborate with Shorelight’s marketing and student recruitment teams in the development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrollment to all brands
- Localize the collaterals that reflect each university’s brand including creative content writing, producing localized materials, and training documents, videos, PowerPoints slides and other marketing materials to best serve channel agents’ needs
- To support Channel Marketing Manager to conduct China marketing annual strategy plan
- Work closely with local marketing team and recruitment to initiate and execute various of creative marketing campaigns in different time slots through the whole recruitment cycle
- Strong product management skills in managing Shorelight partner universities’ collections, to create powerful marketing contents based on each unique university advantages
- Support and cooperate with Recruitment team and Event Planning team to planning, designing, preparing the materials for activities, seminars, agent re-treats, annual meeting, etc., and follow up the whole process
- Maintain a strong data-driven approach to daily marketing performance, including monitoring market trends, competitor and events ROIs analysis
- To manage and operate multiple schools’ social media platforms, initiate 2B/2C facing contents to best serve different target audiences’ needs
- Explore new marketing promotional channels to promote relevant schools/programs, build up more potential marketing collaborations, i.g. social media, vertical media, corporates etc.
- Initiate creative contents through online and offline channels, think creatively to design and organize different types of events for generating external leads
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area
- Proficient in English, Native in Chinese
- 3-5 years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international education or higher education industry
- Strong fact checking abilities and attention to details
- Good communications skills to different stakeholders within or without the team
- Strong time management skills to ensure all projects can be completed before deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Excellent skills in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, Video Editing software etc.,
- Creative thinking and strong abilities to use marketing related tools
- Eligibility to work under pressure workflow
- Collaborative team builder with a strong team orientation
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer