Senior Product Marketing Manager
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (Senior PMM) supports and executes a comprehensive marketing strategy targeted at expanding generating leads, driving conversion, and engaging with students across the full portfolio of Shorelight university partners and programs. This role develops, project-manages, and delivers campaigns and activities that ensure both Recruitment and Marketing are aligned to generate and close opportunities. The Senior PMM reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
The Senior PMM is an independent and creative thinker who has strong interpersonal skills and leverages those talents to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail are essential in this role along with outstanding written and oral communication capabilities.
- Lead brand ownership and oversee the marketing of a portfolio of high-profile, high-touch university partnerships
- Interface directly with Managing Directors and Enrollment Managers across campuses to support new student engagement strategies and initiatives
- Work with Global Recruitment and Campus Operations to identify focus programs and develop impactful lead generation, conversion, and retention campaigns
- Provide regular insights to stakeholders into campaign activity and upcoming portfolio initiatives
- Manage and traffic incoming brand approval requests ensuring adherence to guidelines and work with campuses, where needed, to approve content.
- Initiate content creation and student conversion activities to support new student enrollment at every stage of the student journey
- Partner with the centralized marketing communications team to manage creation of compelling content and marketing across full portfolio of university partnerships
- Work with stakeholders to convert qualified leads into applicants and enrolled students, through emails, webinars, and other proactive outreach and communications
- Partner with global recruitment teams to create marketing collateral, emails, webinars and more tailored to their region and prospective students
- Partner with campus leadership to ensure universities are accurately represented in global prospective student conversion campaigns
- Coordinate with campus leadership and in-region teams to support delivery of virtual events and webinars for prospective student and B2B audiences
- Lead conversations with Regional Content Collaborators and Regional Product Specialists to understand regional requirements and execute tailored integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute multi-portfolio current and progressed student retention and engagement campaigns
- Work with conversion campaigns to further students’ journeys and develop best practices on continued optimization within a portfolio of universities
Information and Content Management
- Initiate and manage annual marketing collateral updates across all digital, print, and email platforms and project manage ad-hoc information update requests from campus across all digital platforms and print materials
- Coordinate and optimize campus content creation – working closely with our Content Manager, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will facilitate the collection and development of campus content – including but not limited to Student Testimonials, Student Success Stories, and Campus/University Interest Stories
- Ensure that all universities differentiated within the Shorelight portfolio and their marketing materials highlight the differences and benefits of each
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media, journalism, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Fluent in social media marketing and email marketing
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with similar deadlines and working across departments and stakeholders to generate consensus
- Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Marketing experience in an advertising agency or a similar company managing multiple brands
- Interest in or experience with international cultures, travel, or students
- Demonstrated photography and/or videography skills
- Proficiency in technology to support marketing strategies
- Experience or interest in university/education marketing
- Familiarity with GoogleAnalytics and email management systems
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required–Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.