Senior Recruitment Manager, Shorelight Live, North Asia
Shorelight is a US-based education company that funds and manages partnerships with universities to drive institutional growth, create new revenue streams, and expand options for students. Our vision is to bring together innovative universities and global citizens in a movement to educate the world. Shorelight focuses on international/transnational education and a unique student experience. Our diverse and talented team is made up of passionate change-makers who think entrepreneurially and act collaboratively. To learn more about Shorelight, please visit our website at www.shorelight.com.
The Senior Recruitment Manager, Shorelight Live develops and executes a multichannel revenue and growth strategy across North Asia for Shorelight Live.
Shorelight Live is a high-growth, independent division of Shorelight serving international students, institutions, and governments through a cutting-edge, classroom-based, Live instruction platform developed by Shorelight. Shorelight Live offers elite U.S. degree-bound and Executive Education programs
The role includes direct marketing, and business development in the region and high level account development. The Senior Recruitment Manager, SL Live drives and ultimately ensures the execution of the recruitment strategy across the region and multiple channels to maximize the student opportunities and revenue across Shorelight Live’s portfolio of partner programs.
This position is based in Taiwan and directly reports to the Regional Director, North Asia will work closely with the Vice President, Program Sales, along with the greater acquisition, channel development and live business development, enrollment management and partner operations teams.
- Develop and lead the execution of regional revenue growth strategy across agent and direct channels, products and sub regions to support Shorelight Live’s growth strategy
- Responsible for assisting with regional budget planning and management including T&E, scholarships/discounts, marketing, channel partner incentives etc.
- Work closely with Shorelight Live and Global Sales HQ in Boston to deliver critical feedback on new products, universities and programs for the region
- Maintain high levels of competitor awareness, product knowledge, and market intelligence
- Sourcing potential LIVE partners and delivery centers/channels
- Developing custom deals working with HQ, Shorelight Global Solutions and then negotiate to close the deal
- Convert those deals into student flow
- Account management of recruitment partnerships
- Co-develop and guide the execution of a multi-channel revenue growth strategy across agencies, sponsorship bodies, university and D2C channels
- Co-develop and ensure execution of key regional initiatives such as multi-application bundling, scholarship incentives, etc for each channel partner
Portfolio Sales Pipeline Management
- Responsible for the management of student pipeline development and executing against targets across each of Shorelight Live partners
- Developing and ensuring execution of campaigns that enables the successful launch of new programs and existing programs within the Shorelight portfolio, and adjusting as needed to drive target achievement
- Maintain a data-driven approach to recruitment, monitoring enrollment trends, and, using technology systems and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings, and training events to build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective channel partners, sponsorship bodies and Shorelight recruitment staff.
- Existing network and relationships leading to business development starting day one within/outside of the education industry
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area. Master’s degree preferred but not required
- 10+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry or a similarly structured industry
- 5+ years of direct line management experience
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a matrix governance model
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, with strong drive for results
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while remaining pressure-resilient
- Proficient with technology and reporting programs/systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a customer service ethic within the regional team
- Willingness to travel across the region (approximately 30-40%)
- Willingness to travel to the US 2x per year on average and to regional director conferences as needed
- Fluency in English is required.
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.