We work with top-tier institutions to design strategic programs that inspire the next generation of international students.
The university and Shorelight jointly manage a program dedicated to providing a best-in-class student experience. Our program is guided by a shared vision and mission, with the university as the academic partner and Shorelight as the operating partner.
We convene experts and diverse voices to identify opportunities that contribute to the greater good, create economic value for students and institutions, and incorporate advances in industry and technology. We invest in those world-changing ideas warranting financial support and purposeful stewardship.
Shorelight can help your university design, implement, and manage international programs on your institution’s home campus or at multiple venues around the world. We provide face-to-face student concierge services, enrollment management expertise, localized marketing, and regulatory guidance, all wrapped up in a best-in-class project implementation framework.
Our global student recruiting strategy includes a multi-channel approach and dozens of affiliates on the ground in key markets. Our regional team leaders provide students and recruiters with extensive support and localized program collateral. And our online marketing engine builds brand presence even in remote locations.
At the heart of how we do business is The Shorelight Way, an academic project management system built specifically to support our partnership. Our programs operate in a constant state of audit-readiness while satisfying transparent, robust, and comprehensive performance standards.
We put up the capital for launching the new venture, including hiring staff, producing go-to-market collateral, and enhancing student services to ensure a best-in-class student experience from day one. In addition to providing funding, we’re investing in a world-class global management and recruitment infrastructure to benefit your university. By backing transformational university leaders with capital, we free up university capital to be allocated to other ventures.
Our cutting-edge, live technology brings the U.S. university classroom experience to international students in their home country.
The Signature Student Experience
We provide face-to-face student concierge services, enrollment expertise, localized marketing, and regulatory guidance. Our global recruiting strategy features a multi-channel approach and affiliates on the ground in key markets throughout the world.
Make an inquiry to our Global Solutions team about potential partnership possibilities today.
We partner with the best
Our university partners are highly-ranked research universities with multiple Top-100 programs in rigorous fields.
Adelphi University, New York
A true university experience just minutes from the cultural and financial capital of the world
- Campuses in historic Garden City and Manhattan
- United Nations links
- Study abroad programs
- International leadership Coordinating committee
- Academic strengths: Arts & Humanities, STEM & Social Sciences, Business & Education, Health & Wellness
Pre-sessional English, Graduate Direct, Masters Accelerator, General English
American University, Washington, D.C
Students join American University and create meaningful change in the world
- Study in the heart of Washington, DC.
- Capital city and political hub of the U.S.
- Vibrant international community and culture.
- Kogod is the #1 business school in D.C.
- Academic strengths: International Service, Public Policy & Public
- Affairs,International Law, Human Rights
Auburn University, Alabama
Small town, big experience
- Diverse range of outstanding degree programs
- Prestigious Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- AU alumni are highly sought-after by employers and graduate schools
- Committed to student wellbeing & engagement:
- #6 Nationally for student engagement - Wall Street Journal, 2016
- #19 on the list of “Colleges with the happiest Students” - The Princeton Review, 2019
Pre-sessional English, Graduate Direct, Masters Accelerator, General English
University of Auburn at Montgomery, Alabama
The perfect place to work and play
- 5 colleges
- 9+ academic programs
- College of Business’s AACSB accreditation puts AUM in the top 1% of business schools worldwide
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on professional experiences
- Committed to students’ personal, professional and academic growth
- A vibrant, friendly and diverse community with a rich history
Florida International University
An outstanding education in an entrepreneurial city
- #2 Undergraduate International Business Program - U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- Industry connections and internship opportunities
- One-of-a-kind research opportunities:
- Underwater Sea Lab
- International Hurricane Research Center
- Experience Miami’s beaches, culture, food, and festivals.
University of Kansas
A place of imagination, grit, ambition, and adventure
- 13 schools
- 200 programs
- Opportunities to explore new fields while gaining mastery over a focus area.
- KU luminaries include:
- 7 Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists
- 4 NASA astronauts
- 1 Nobel Prize laureate in economics
- 1 Nobel Peace Prize laureate
- #15 Best college towns in America - Niche, 2018
- Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, Go KU! Take in the quintessential American college experience.
Louisiana State University
A hands-on student experience on a charming Southern campus
- 10 colleges and schools and 235+ fields of study
- #1 Landscape Architecture Program in the Nation - Undergraduate programs, Design Intelligence, 2016
- #3 in Petroleum Engineering - U.S. News & World Report, 2020 Among the elite 1% of research universities
- LSU students can:
- Access full-scale industrial facilities
- Manage investment portfolios
- Launch their own businesses
- Connections to top businesses
Be the change you wish to see – Mercer will help you achieve it all
- Focus on research and professional experience
- #9 Best Places for Business and Careers - Forbes, 2018
- Network with Fortune 500 companies
- Hands-on professional learning experiences
The University of Mississippi
Big education, small town feel
- Academic leadership and unique research opportunities
- Academic degrees to suit any student, from liberal arts to pharmacy
- #1 Most Beautiful College Campus - Readers’ Choice, USA Today, 2016
- Top 5 America's coolestmSouthern Town — Jetsetter.com
- Top 10 Places to Live - Niche.com, 2018
University of Central Florida
Be part of something new and exciting!
- The nation’s 2nd largest university
- 13 colleges, 200+ degree programs
- Industry experience right on campus with the Blackstone LaunchPad and KnightHacks
- Yearly average of 236 days of sunshine
- A hub for technology, life sciences, medical innovation, hospitality and tourism management
- Ranked #1 metro area in the U.S. for job growth by Forbes.
Shorelight Live! Same degree, same professors. Three ways to earn.
- #20 Computer Science – U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #11 in Artificial Intelligence – U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #40 in Graduate Computer Engineering – U.S. News & World Report, 2020
University of Massachusetts Boston
A model of excellence in urban public research universities.
- Innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum
- Flexible programs
- Small class sizes
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- "I meet and interact with amazing people from all over the world every day at UMass Boston" - Ana Carolina de Araujo, Biology Brazil
University of Illinois at Chicago
An environment for you to achieve your full potential
- A leading research university
- 15 colleges, 86 undergraduate degrees, and more than 70 minors, including:
- Life, Physical, and Social Sciences
- The Arts
- Ethnically and culturally diverse student population
- 3rd largest city in the U.S. Glorious summers and snowy winters!
- Iconic architecture, numerous museums – there’s so much culture in Chicago!
University of Dayton
A superior education
- #1 Catholic university in the U.S. for sponsored engineering research - National Science Foundation)
- #11 top entrepreneurship program in the country - The Princeton Review
- One of the top 100 best places to live in the country - U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 ranking for U.S. “Colleges that create futures” for students - The Princeton Review
- Life in Dayton is a unique blend of opportunity, vitality and Midwestern flavor.
University of South Carolina
Discover the ultimate university experience
- One of the top universities for international students - U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- #1 International Business Program - U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- #1 in Sports Sciences, Exercise Science, Physical Education and Sport and Entertainment Management - Shanghai Ranking of World Universities, 2017
- A unique blend of small-town friendliness and big city attractions
- Plentiful research, internship and employment opportunities
University of the Pacific
A broad and rigorous education
- 80+ undergraduate areas of study
- Professional schools and graduate programs
- Small classes
- Best in the west - The Princeton Review
- Dynamic cultural environment
- Visit San Francisco and the west coast, or hike and ski in the mountains to the east.
University of Utah
Imagine, then do
- 80+ undergraduate majors, from Computer Science to Dance
- #1 undergraduate video game design program - Princeton Review, 2016
- #15 Best College for Entrepreneurship - Princeton Review, 2018
- One of the best in the nation at creating start-ups based on student research
- No. 2 for Happiest, Healthiest City in America - prevention.com.