(Associate) Marketing Manager
(Associate) Marketing Manager
Shorelight Education is a U.S.-based education company that funds and manages partnerships with universities to drive institutional growth, create new revenue streams, and expand options for students. Our vision is to bring together innovative universities and global citizens in a movement to educate the world. Shorelight focuses on international/transnational education and a unique student experience. Our diverse and talented team is made up of passionate change-makers who think entrepreneurially and act collaboratively. To learn more about Shorelight Education please visit our website at www.shorelight.com.
The Associate Marketing Manager role reports to Marketing Director, Greater China and supports a team of China Marketing team responsible for executing local marketing strategies in the region targeted at national channels. The Associate Marketing Manager is, highly motivated, and independent candidate with strong marketing capabilities and communications skills to communicate different stakeholders across functional teams internally and externally. This new, evolving role will also work on the development and implementation of key marketing digital campaigns that will support company growth and brand awareness in China, as well as develop and implement digital content to be used across a range of digital marketing channels.
This position will work closely with the in-country recruitment team and external vendor team to manage all digital platforms and campaign, to drive the new launch of different local sites as priorities to assist the healthy online growth to C and to B ends. The Associate Marketing Manager will have a positive, can-do attitude, strong attention to details, and time management skills to assist the team with an overall direct marketing strategy and drive business growth to optimize digital performance in China region.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Support Channel Marketing Manager to collaborate with Shorelight’s marketing and student recruitment teams in the development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrollment to all brands
- To support Channel Marketing Manager to conduct China marketing annual strategy plan
- Work closely with local marketing team and recruitment to initiate and execute various of creative marketing campaigns in different time slots through the whole recruitment cycle
- Support and cooperate with Recruitment team and Event Planning team to planning, designing, preparing online/ offline activities, seminars, agent re-treats, annual meeting, etc., and to leverage digital tools to track and analyze events’ ROIs
- Maintain a strong data-driven approach to daily marketing performance, including monitoring market trends and competitor performances
- To manage and operate multiple schools’ social media platforms, initiate 2B/2C facing contents to develop comprehensive understanding of target consumers and ideal channels for lead generation and conversion – continually deepen understanding of nuances of student personas
- Work closely with BD team to explore new marketing promotional channels try to build up more potential marketing collaborations to support channel expansion strategy
- To support Marketing Manager with digital marketing campaigns planning and execution, agency(external vendor) management in all related digital platforms
- To build up Chinese microsites with vendors, keep the regular update and maintenance, to optimize the sites SEO, SEM, and Media buy strategy, including execution and performance tracking
- To collaborate with the team on email nurturing campaigns via Marketo together with CRM system to ensure overall healthy conversion rate
- Create/cultivate online community, working closely with sales team to build up potential target audience database pool to convert
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in marketing, business, Education–Technology, or related area
- Proficient in English, Native in Chinese
- 3-5 years’ tactical marketing experience preferably within international education industry
- Good communications skills to different stakeholders within or without the team
- Proficiency with CRM technology and reporting programs/systems preferred
- Strong time management skills to ensure all projects can be completed before deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Excellent skills in Microsoft, PowerPoint, Adobe and other Digital Marketing Tools, e.g., Marketo etc.
- Creative thinking and abilities to pay attention to details
- Eligibility to work under pressure workflow
- Collaborative team builder with a strong team orientation
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer