Associate Product Sales Manager, North China
Associate Product Sales Manager,
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
Shorelight Education is seeking to hire Associate Product Sales Manager/ Regional to execute a student recruitment strategy across Regional targeted at international students seeking a US university degree. The Associate Product Sales Manager/Regional position, reporting directly to the Deputy Regional Director, China, will work across all regional channels to maximize the recruitment efforts in the China for a specific set of Shorelight partner universities.
- Responsible for regional recruitment target completion for the assigned programs, including monthly game, intake goal and annual NB target achievement.
- Contribute to, and execute on, Shorelight university partner’s broader student recruitment strategies
- Develop and execute a product specific recruitment plan in conjunction with Shorelight regional recruitment and campus teams
- Maintain maximum levels of competitor awareness, products knowledge, and market intelligence in the region, ensuring the regional team members to be well-informed with the assigned program(s) KSPs as well as the market trends, cooperate with the National Product Manager (s) to well deliver and train the regional team.
- Work closely with DRD/ DRMs of Regional Recruitment to target on the growing cities/regions for the major channels’ numbers activation and maximation, be able to monitor and give analysis in region performance and recruitment trend, as well as recruitment effort ROI tracking, finding risk areas and provide solutions.
- Work closely with National product team, to deliver counsellor training to Shorelight partners in the region as needed
- Accountable for providing first hand feedback to National product team on market conditions, recruitment activities, marketing campaigns and suggestions for further product optimization
- Work closely with Business Development team to seize the new channels expansion opportunity for the assigned program (s).
- Maintain a data-driven approach to the recruitment, monitoring overall enrollment trends, and reporting on all phases of recruitment process, by leveraging systems and technology.
- Execute efficient and streamlined processes for all stages of recruitment process with a strong focus on improving all levels of conversion %, from the top funnel applications building up until the final enrollments.
- Travel extensively to attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings, and training events to build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective students, families, channel agents, school partners, and other external institutions and vendors.
- Act as strong contributor to the region to design and execute regional focused products/ regions/ channels strategies
- Team communication – proactive, transparent and efficient communication across team members, to avoid repetitive and overlapped effort, and mis-understandings.
- 4-5 years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a matrix governance model
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, strong drive for results, pressure-resilient
- Proficiency with CRM technology and reporting programs/systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a team based customer service ethic
- Willingness and ability to travel across all tiers of China cities and to the US is required
- Beneficial to have existing network and relationships within the education industry across China and a strong working knowledge of key international markets, programs and products
- Experience in organizing product launches
- Passion to embrace changes and challenges, with strong problem-solving skill
- Strong team member to support and collaborate across the teams
- Be self-engaged and motivated with positive morale
- Fluency in English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area
- Right to work in China
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter or send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.