Enrollment Management Coordinator, Partner Operations
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Enrollment Management Coordinator, provides support to the admissions and enrollment of student at Shorelight Partner campuses.
Reporting to the Director of Enrollment Management, the Enrollment Management Coordinator, is an energetic, detail-oriented individual who manages all admissions processing, as well as supports marketing, and international student services. This position requires a self-directed individual with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
The successful candidate is a strategic thinker who collaborates with internal staff to identify business needs, define admissions requirements, and enhance business and systems workflows to support the enrollment management for a diverse product portfolio. He/she possesses the interpersonal and intercultural skills necessary to work closely with students, parents, program staff, and university administration. He/she will be based remotely.
- Liaise with critical university personnel, including but not limited to Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Directors, Primary Designated School Official, and other admissions staff
- Support partnership relationships with key stakeholders in the enrollment process across the university
- Develop and oversee enrollment management reports to track application and I-20 processing turnaround times and escalate issues to the appropriate parties as necessary
- Assist in internal and external application data and document processing, including transfer to/from university systems
- Coordinate I-20 process with staff
- Assume primary responsibility for handling all inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Managing Director and student services on pre-arrival activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs to support student enrollment including webinars, campus visits, student outreach, etc.
- Assist with collection of transcripts or advising students who transitioning from a virtual to on-campus program
- Manage admissions inbox communication
- CRM data auditing and correction, excel reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in higher education, international education, or related field
- 2+ years of work experience in higher education, international education, or related field
- Experience with student data management and/or application systems, including Microsoft, Salesforce, Banner, OnBase, or other related CRM systems
- Demonstrated success in establishing processes and continuously improving on them
- Eligibility to work in, and travel freely to and from, the United States without sponsorship
- Master’s degree in higher education
- 2+ years of experience with international student transcript evaluation
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required – Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.