Marketing Production Manager
- Reports to Sr. Director, Creative to assess incoming initiatives and project priorities across Engagement, Program Marketing, CX, and Creative Services.
- Manage and facilitate project development and communication, including stand-ups, check-in meetings, ticket sizing, demos, and retrospectives.
- Set standards for brief and ensure project scopes and schedules are well defined. Work closely with developers and marketing stakeholders to identify dependencies and milestones.
- Track project progress, including team capacity and velocity, and report status back to the leadership team.
- Manage coordination of stakeholder feedback, QA testing, and analytics reporting.
- Lead the communication of marketing wins, changes, and updates to external teams through our corporate communication channels.
- When necessary assist in relationship management with external/internal partners and vendors.
- 3+ years related experience in project management.
- Strong experience in digital/interactive project management.
- Experience in creative project management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to motivate, support and work cooperatively within a team.
- Experience in defining scope for new products and features, communicating requirements and dependencies, and proactively identifying project roadblocks.
- Expertise in resolving time-sensitive matters.
- Expertise in gantt chart applications, bug tracking, issue tracking, and other common project management and common communications tools.
- 5+ years experience in a in a digital or software or product development organization.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of development technologies.
- Experience with iterative models and methodologies and working with development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders to implement new features.
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required–Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.