Sales Operations Analyst
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
Shorelight is seeking a dynamic individual to learn, experience and participate actively in Shorelight’s global student recruitment operations, consisting of data management, project implementation, and CRM management. The Sales Operations Consultant is an integral part of the Shorelight team working closely with the recruitment operations team on initiatives to help the global recruitment team achieve their goals.
- Organization of internal and external compensation plans
- Management and Distribution of English Langue Testing ID’s
- Reconciliation of regional recruitment promotions and campaigns
- Support analytics and finance to optimize tracking metrics and execution of:
- Monthly/Annual sales performance
- Commission payment
- Support the analysis of Shorelight’s enrollment pipeline to uncover trends and opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with Analytics, marketing, admissions, finance, and technology on projects to support the Global Recruitment team
- Data development, monitoring, and management using Shorelights CRM, Salesforce
- Partner with Shorelight’s technology team on key optimizations for Shorelight’s CRM for the global recruitment team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent project management skills including setting priorities and anticipating needs
- Exemplary work ethic, commitment to excel, and proven ability to work independently
- Strong fact checking abilities and attention to detail
- Proficient in working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of international student services within a higher education setting
- Previous experience with database software and/or previous international education experience
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check Required–Education, Criminal, Identity
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.