Temporary Admissions Assistant
Shorelight is reinventing the international education experience for students worldwide. Based in Boston, the company works directly with top-ranked, nonprofit American universities to build innovative programs and high-touch, technology-driven services that help talented students thrive and become global citizens.
The temporary Admissions Assistant is responsible for the entering student application data into Shorelight’s CRM, conducting data audits in the system and prepping applications for the admissions team to evaluate and process. This is a 3 month temporary position.
- Working in Shorelight CRM to prepare applications for the Admissions team to process
- Assist with the development and maintenance of data quality and integrity
- Assist with other aspects of the application process as needed by the Admissions team
- Assist with foreign credential evaluation and academic eligibility assessment
- Assist with the streamlining and triaging of Admissions-related inquiries, tasks, and other communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to take initiative, perform multiple assignments, and complete projects in a timely manner
- Exemplary work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs and databases
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team members and assist on multiple tasks throughout the work day
- Proficient in working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of international student services within a higher education setting
- Previous experience with database software and/or previous international education and admissions experience
To apply for this position, please visit the Shorelight Careers page to submit an application with a resume and cover letter.
Background Check required – Identity, Education, Criminal
Shorelight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.